Sunday, January 22, 2006

oooo the dreams

Well so far everything around here has been good. For some reason, I've gotten the urge to cook, so Jason and Brooke have been enjoying warm meals every night, which makes them happy LOL.

My doctor's appt is on Feb. 3rd, much too far away in my opinion. So far I have had a queasy stomache, but morning sickness has shown me mercy at this point. I have felt more tired and for some reason more prone to headaches. I also have to pee more often, and I am already getting up in the night to use the bathroom.

I still keep having a recurring dream that I give birth to twin girls. And today, my neighbor's goat gave birth to twins. Is this a sign, I wonder? I  posted pics, and pics of Brooke being silly. Lately she has been a blessing, always in a good mood and doing silly things to make me smile through my fatigue and headaches.  She's also more playful with her father, and much more interested in books. I swear, she brings me 15 books a day to read, and literally laughs when I put her in my lap to read them to her. She's also sleeping better.

After my doctor's appt, Jason and I are going to start calling and interviewing midwives. I want a midwife that I really click with, this is most likely going to be my last pregnancy and birth, so I want everything to go right.

Well, after much deliberation and some conversation with my cousin, I have decided to write a letter to my father. My father has never played a good role in my life, and the last straw occured when he stormed out of my wedding without saying goodbye because he didn't like where he was seated. I've decided to inform him of the pregnancy in this letter, and to tell him exactly what I think of him. Most likely, I won't ever mail it, but it will help to make me feel better. If I do mail it, whatever his reaction will be, I will still feel better because his reaction won't matter, its out of my hands. I'm putting the ball in his court, so to speak.

well, that's pretty much it. I'm off to bed. Ciao!!

No comments: